here is the simplest solution to solve this problem.
- Unregister your dll using %windir%\system32\regsvr32.exe\regsvr32 XXXX.dll /u (for all your dlls)
- Register you dll using %windir%\syswow64\regsvr32\ XXXX.dll
- Open Component Services
- Create a new Application under COM+ Applications
- Click Next -> Create an Empty Application -> Enter the name -> Select the Activation type, I will leave it as Server Application -> Next -> Finish
- Select the application folder you created
- Create New Component
- Click Next->Install New Components -> Locate your 32 bit dlls folder and select the dll's which you want to add -> Next -> Finish
- Now its a good idea to look at the secury options for your component and set then as you desire.
- Now close the Component Services
- Try accessing the procedure where your compenent is accessed thru ORDCOM CreateObject
Hope this helps.